16/03/2017 av Calle Waller 0 Kommentarer
Kim is named for SEC qualifiers
National governing body SVEMO has nominated Kim for the SEC qualifiers, sixth of May in Lamothe Landerron in France!
– It was my own choice to only run for SEC and not the GP this season.
Only four riders out of sixteen in Lamonthe Landerron will qualify for the SEC Challenge in Gorican. Kim Nilsson wants to be one of them.
– From my point of view, the first qualifier is harder than the SEC Challenge in Gorican. Only four riders will qualify from the first event. But in the SEC Challenge it is seven riders that qualifies directly to the SEC Championship.
– It would be fun to ride the SEC Championship! Two events in Poland, one in Güstrow and one in Hallstavik which is one of my favourite tracks!
– The last years I have tried to qualify for the GP. I have been in Italy, Southern Germany, Croatia and many more places for the qualifier. This year, I wanted to try the SEC qualifier instead. Lamonthe Landerron is only 650 kilometres from my base in UK.
– My big goal is of course still to ride in the Grand Prix Series!
This weekend, 17 and 18th March, will be the first on the bike for Kim this season.
– I'm on my way to Ostrow in Poland where I will ride and practise with the Swedish national team.