Vargarna - Valsarna: 49-41
Masarna - Dackarna: 41-49
Följ mina Tweets på @KimNilsson233
Följ mig på Instagram på kimnilsson233
Följ mig på Facebook på Kim Nilsson Racing
Just 2 points in the Swedish Grand Prix at Friends Arena.
– Of course, I am disappointed. I was expecting to take more points.
In the first heat, Kim gated from white against Patryk Dudek, Emil Sayfutdinov and Fredrik Lindgren.
– Gating there was tough. I ended up in a no-man land in the first corner where most of the heats were decided. When you get to where it's hard. It felt like I was fast on the track, but maybe I should have been a bit smarter in the first corner.
In the last heat, Kim changed his set up on the bike.
– Then it felt much better. I might have made the changes earlier. Overall, I'm disappointed and I expected more points, while I know it's tough. I may bring the positive and use it further and learn the lessions from this.
1. Matej Zagar - 7+3+3 (1,2,1,3,0)
2. Bartosz Zmarzlik - 8+2+2 (2,2,1,3,0)
3. Jason Doyle - 14+3+1 (3,3,2,3,3)
4. Peter Kildemand - 8+2+0 (0,2,3,1,2)
5. Emil Sajfutdinov - 12+Fx (3,3,3,2,1)
6. Fredrik Lindgren - 8+1 (2,3,1,2,0)
7. Chris Holder - 9+X (1,0,2,3,3)
8. Antonio Lindbäck - 8+0 (3,2,T,1,2)
9. Maciej Janowski - 7 (3,1,0,2,1)
10. Max Fricke - 6 (2,1,3,0,0)
11. Piotr Pawlicki - 6 (0,0,2,1,3)
12. Patryk Dudek - 6 (1,3,0,Fx,2)
13. Tai Woffinden - 6 (T,T,2,2,2)
14. Martin Vaculik - 5 (0,1,1,0,3)
15. Jacob Thorssell - 4 (1,3)
16. Martin Smolinski - 4 (2,0,F,1,1)
17. Kim Nilsson - 2 (0,1,0,0,1)
18. Filip Hjelmland - 0 (0)
Results from: http://www.aktuellspeedway.se/fim/grand-prix/sgp-z...
Kim flew home to Sweden on tuesday morning to get his wrist checked up after the bad crasch in heat 15 on monday night.
He got picked up at the airport and drove straight to the hospital to get the x-rays done as quick as possible.
Unfortunitely the x-rays showed that Kims forearm is broken. The big bone (Radius) is fractured but the doctors were happy with the position of it so they fixed it up with a plaster and Kim is now home again.
– There is nothing I can do about it now. It could have been worse than it is, it was a heavy fall. I am soon going to be back, I am going back to see how everything looks in 10 days and we'll take it from there. I am going to do everything I can to come back as soon as possible.
Piraterna - Masarna: 49 - 40
Masarna - Rospiggarna: 59-31
Leicester Lions - Belle Vue Aces: 41 - 49
Leicester Lions - Poole Pirates: 45 - 45
Leicester Lions - Rye House Rockets: 44 - 46
A cold evening in Norrköping. But a strong effort by Kim when Vargarna lost their premier against Västervik.
– A shame that we lost the meeting. We were in lead by 8 points after 5 heats.
– But personally, I'm happy with my performance and I felt fast on the track in Norrköping.
12+1 on 5 heats is always good.
Next meeting will be on Monday in Leicester.
– I had a crash in the SEC Qualifier and a crash yesterday in Kings Lynn. So it will be nice with a short break until Monday.
Next week will be busy for Kim. Leicester on Monday. Avesta with Masarna on Tuesday. Västervik with Vargarna on Thursday. Early fleight to Munchen on Friday - then a trip with by car to Croatia where Kim will ride the SEC Challenge!
A bigly loss for Leicester. But a good night for Kim in the colours of the Leicester Lions in a rainy Rye House.
A warm and sunny Saturday in Leicester, the Leicester Lions had a though night at home against the Poole Pirates.
Yesterday, Kim rode his first meeting of the season 2017. It was the meeting Premiership Pairs in Somerset. Kim rode together with Danny King for Leicester Lions. Kim got 7 points out of the teams 11 points. But he was not really happy with the result:
After a quite week, with only two practices on Kims swedish hometracks, this week is going to be completely opposite.
Stay tuned! Tomorrow press and practice in Norrköping with Vargarna at 11.00 UK time.
Kolla min video, ett snabbt varv runt Uringes Motorcrossbana!