20/05/2017 av Calle Waller 0 Kommentarer
Disappointed Kim after SEC Challenge
Mechanical issues stopped Kim from qualify for SEC.
The bad luck was already in the draw, when Kim got start number three. First three heats: white, yellow, white. And white was the worst gate in Gorican.
– In the beginning of the meeting, we were trying to find correct settings for my bike. In my third heat, I had a stop. We thought the problem was fixed to heat 4 - but I had to change to my second bike that I wasn't comfortable on.
– To my fifth and last heat my first bike was fixed, and we used the same settings as the third heat were I got the stop. It was a good feeling to win the heat after all issues before. But it was too late. In a though and tight meeting like this, you have no time to have issues like this.
– So of course, I'm disappointed that I didn't qualified for the SEC.
Now, Kim have a long trip home to Sweden. He and Tommy will drive the whole night to Munchen, where he and Tommy will take a early fleight to Sweden. And his mechanic in England will drive the bus from Munchen home to England.
Results from Aktuellspeedway:
1. Przemyslaw Pawlicki - 13 (3,2,3,2,3)
2. Kenneth Bjerre - 11 (1,3,2,2,3)
3. Nicolai Klindt - 9+3 (0,3,3,3,0)
4. Mateusz Szczepaniak - 9+2 (3,3,0,1,2)
5. Martin Smolinski - 9+1 (2,2,1,1,3)
6. Kacper Gomolski - 9+0 (1,2,3,3,0)
7. Adrian Miedzinski - 8+3 (3,1,2,2,R)
8. Mikkel Bech - 8+2 (1,1,1,3,2)
9. Andrej Kudriashov - 8+1 (0,3,3,0,2)
10. Michael Jepsen Jensen - 8+0 (0,2,2,2,2)
11. Jurica Pavlic - 7 (3,0,0,3,1)
12. Kim Nilsson - 7 (2,1,R,1,3)
13. Andzejs Lebedevs - 5 (2,R,1,1,1)
14. Timo Lahti - 4 (1,0,2,0,1)
15. David Bellego - 3 (0,1,1,0,1)
16. Janusz Kolodziej - 2 (2)
17. Andrej Karpov - 0 (T,Fx,R,N,M)
18. Piotr Protasiewicz - 0 (Körde ej)