30/08/2017 av Calle Waller 0 Kommentarer
Up and down for Kim in England
Summary of the three latest meetings in England
Belle Bue Aces - Leicester Lions (42-48)
Kim Nilsson: 5 points
– Actually, I had a good feeling this meeting. But I did not found the speed that the track in Belle Vue requires. My last heat was good where I and Kenneth Bjerre had a good fight, but I lost to him with 10 centimeters
Leicester Lions - Somerset Rebels (57 - 33)
Kim Nilsson: 16 points
– I had a really good meeting. In my first heat, I was in lead when something happened in the heat and we had a re-run of the heat. I did a bad gate in the re-run where I missed some points. But I'm satisfied with this meeting where I only missed 2 points on 6 heats.
Swindon Robins - Leicester Lions (50 - 41)
Kim Nilsson: 5+1 points
– I had a bad meeting. It was alot of dirt on the track and I got alot of dirt on me in my first heat. I chased for the correct settings for this track the whole meeting, but I could not found them.
– After the meeting, we found a thing in the engine that decrease the performance alot.
– Now, I will practise and do a meeting in Sweden (Griparna - Vargarna tomorrow), and hopefully do a better performance in England next time!